- Guinness World Record fastest half & full marathon pushing a stroller
- Canadian National Mountain Ultra Trail Running Team
- 2016 Brazos Bend 50km 1st CR
- 2015 Creemore Vertical Challenge 50km 1st CR
- 2014 North American Wings for Life World Run 1st
- 2014 Canadian Death Race 125km 1st
Why First Endurance?
I was introduced to First Endurance from an old college team-mate as we were both getting into trail running and interested (and scared) of trying an ultra marathon. I knew I needed a great nutrition plan that was also simple to carry. EFS fit everything I was looking for in refilling my electrolytes and refueling my calories while being easy to pack through the mountains. Within a year I went from being a low-mileage competitive miler to having one of the best days of my life during The Canadian Death Race, a 125km race through the Canadian Rockies with 17,000-ft of climbing and descending. My first real ultra went so perfect in large part due to my nutrition of EFS constantly throughout the 14 hour race. I continued to use EFS, and introduced Ultragen protein and the Optygen supplement, into all my races including down to the one mile event continuing to have great success.
One Mile to Half Marathon Nutrition Plan:
Marathon & Ultra Marathon Nutrition Plan: