Weight: 120 lbs
- 2016 Ironman 70.3 Austin 1st
- 2016 Ironman 70.3 Xiamen 1st
- 2016 Ironman 70.3 N.American Championships 6th
- 2016 Ironman 70.3 Augusta 3rd
- 2016 Ironman 70.3 Boulder 2nd
- 2016 Ironman 70.3 Texas 2nd
- 2016 Ironman 70.3 Cartagena 2nd
- 2015 Ironman 70.3 Austin 1st
- 2015 Ironman 70.3 Cozumel 2nd
- 2015 Challenge Knoxville 3rd
Why First Endurance?
Nutrition plays a massive part in my performance and recovery. Whether I am preparing for a daily training session or getting ready for race day, First Endurance helps me make sure I am on top form. The entire line of products work in perfect conjunction to create a power packed nutrition program. Not to mention, they taste great! I know that I am in good hands and can trust that my nutritional game is covered with First Endurance in my corner.
My Ironman 70.3 Nutrition Plan:
Morning breakfast (3 hours before race start):
1.5 cups of apple sauce
1 scoop of whey protein
24 oz bottle of EFS ( 2 scoops, lemon lime flavor is my favorite )
MultiV PRO and Optygen HP
In transition I sip on a 24oz bottle with 2 scoops of EFS (196 calories)
10 minutes before the start I have 100 calories of EFS Liquid Shot with some water.
3 x 24oz bottles with 2 scoops of EFS in each (192 calories per bottle) I try to drink every 10 minutes.
1-2 bottles of sport drink on course.
200 calories of EFS Liquid Shot (diluted) which I sip every 30 minutes.
200 calories of EFS Liquid Shot (diluted) with water which I sip every 25-30 minutes.
Sports drink at every aid station.
Post Race Recovery:
2 scoops of Cappuccino Ultragen (360 calories) with water.