- 2018 IRONMAN World Championships, 8th
- 2018 IRONMAN Netherlands 3rd
- 2018 IRONMAN Sweden 3rd
- 2018 IRONMAN UK 3rd
- 2018 IRONMAN 70.3 Cozumel 3rd
- 2018 IRONMAN 70.3 Campeche
- 2018 Boston Olympic Triathlon 1st OA
- 2018 Lobsterman Olympic Triathlon 1st OA
- 2017 IRONMAN 70.3 Los Cabos 1st
- 2017 IRONMAN 70.3 Miami 2nd
- 2017 Challlenge 70.3 Middle East Ironman Championships – Bahrain 5th
- 2016 IRONMAN 70.3 Los Cabos 1st
- 2015 IRONMAN Texas N.American Champion
- 2014 IRONMAN Chattanooga Champion
Why First Endurance?
I was a big fan the first time I was introduced to first Endurance simply because it worked. I went for a long ride, had no gut issues, no cramping and had the energy I needed. I was hooked. After diving into the science and ingredients of the products I never used anything else. They use strict qqulity control, quality products and have done a lot of research on the specifics found in their race and recovery products.
My Nutrition Plan
My IRONMAN Nutrition Plan:
Breakfast: (approximately 3:00 a.m.) One serving of Ultragen with Applesauce and a Banana. Sip of EFS-PRO (Cucumber) leading to race.
Pre-Swim: 1 can of Redbull, 1-2 squirts of EFS Liquid hot.
On Bike Nutrition: I start with 2 high strength (3x strength) EFS-PRO Cucumber and 1 bottle of Redbull on the bike. I take in all my EFS-PRO and use the race-day nutrition provided for the remainder of the ride. I either take in EFS Liquid Shot or other 25g carbohydrate packets every 45 minutes. The last hour of the bike I sip on Redbull and the remainder of my EFS-PRO. Because of the amount of EFS-PRO, I don’t usually need salt caps but carry them just in case.
Run Nutrition: I use on-course nutrition for most of this but have EFS Liquid Shot at the start of the run and in special needs. I sip on Redbull and take in EFS-PRO on the course if there are PRO tables (Kona) and/or special needs.
Post-Race: 3+ scoops of Ultragen and a banana! … and a good burger!