2016-2019 Canadian 50k Ultra Champion
2016 50 Mile Treadmill World Record
2016 Grizzly Ultra 50K, 1st CR
Multi x Ultra Winner and CR’s
MY NUTRITION PLAN
Breakfast: Quart of Cappuccino Ultragen with Coco and Coconut Oil. Optygen (3). Tube of Trail Butter.
Lunch: Grapes, cashews, dates, Almond Butter & Banana Sandwich (2), Epic Bar (2). First Endurance MultiV (3)
Dinner: Bean, cheese, spinach, & tomatillo burritos (4) if driving or Steak and Potatoes if able to prepare the meal.
Breakfast: Tube of Trail Butter, Banana, Granola Bar + Water/EFS, Optygen (3)
- Sip EFS every 5-10 minutes.
- Nurse flask of EFS Liquid Shot every 15-30 minutes. 1 flask at least every 2 hours (200-400 calories).
- Trail Butter Single Serve Squeeze Pouch (200 calories) every 90 minutes.
At aid stations:
- Potato chips (handful)
- Gummie Bears (handful)
- Salt Caps (if cramping)
- Ginger Ale (to settle stomach) or Coke (last third of the race to settle stomach & give me a bit of a kick)
- Soda water with EFS to settle stomach
- Quart of Ultragen once stomach is settled
- Something salty and protein rich – soup, burger, burrito, Epic Bar, etc.