Lesley PatersonHeight: 5'2"
Weight: 100 lbs
- 2018 XTERRA World Champion
- 2018 XTERRA Pan American/USA National Champion
- 2018 ITU World Cross Triathlon Champion
- 2018 XTERRA Trail Running National Champion
- 2018 XTERRA East Champion
- 2018 XTERRA Mountain Champion
- 2018 XTERRA Tahiti 2nd
- 2018 XTERRA France 4th
- 2017 XTERRA World Championship 5th
- 2017 XTERRA Pan American/USA National Champion
- 2017 XTERRA Trail Running National Champion
- 2017 XTERRA East Championships 2nd
- 2017 XTERRA Laguna Beach 1st
- 2016 XTERRA World Championship 2nd
- 2016 XTERRA Italy 1st
- 2016 XTERRA France 1st
- 2016 XTERRA Laguna Beach 1st
- 2016 XTERRA Tahiti 1st
- 2016 Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon 9th
- 2015 XTERRA World Championship 2nd
- 2015 US Pro Cup #5, MTB XC 1st
- 2015 UCI World Cup #6 – Vale di Sole, Italy (UCI/CDM) Cross Country 38th
- 2015 UCI World Cup #5 – Windham, NY (UCI/CDM) Cross Country 41st
- 2015 XTERRA European Champion
- 2015 XTERRA Costa Rica 1st
- 2015 XTERRA West Champion
- 2015 XTERRA East Champion
- 2015 XTERRA Laguna Beach 1st
- 2013 XTERRA USA National Champion
- 2013 XTERRA Philippines 1st
- 2013 XTERRA West Champion
- 2013 XTERRA Southeast Champion
- 2013 XTERRA East Champion
- 2013 XTERRA World Championship 2nd
- 2013 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championship 2nd
- 2013 IRONMAN 70.3 Oceanside 3rd
- 2013 IRONMAN 70.3 St George 6th
- 2012 XTERRA World Champion
- 2012 ITU World Cross Triathlon Champion
- 2012 XTERRA National Champion
- 2012 XTERRA USA Series Champion
- 2011 XTERRA World Champion
- 2011 Scottish National 10-mile Running Championships 1st
- 2010 XTERRA USA National Championships 2nd
- 2010 IRONMAN 70.3 Oceanside 2nd
- 2009 XTERRA World Championships 2nd
- 2009 UK Ironman 70.3 National Championships 5th
- 2007 Scottish National Triathlon Champion (Pro/Elite)
- 2001 British Sprint Triathlon Champion (Pro/Elite) (2001)
- 1999 Bronze Medalist, Team Triathlon European Championships (1999)
Why First Endurance?
As a Lyme’s disease sufferer on a gluten-free diet, I’m extremely picky when it comes to training and race nutrition. Off-road triathlon presents unique nutritional demands and challenges, one of which is the difficulty in eating and drinking during technical mountain biking. First Endurance has helped me solve this problem – enabling big electrolyte intake per gulp, great palatability in hot and cold temperatures, and great gut absorption — and all gluten free.
My Nutrition Plan
XTERRA Nutrition Plan
Every morning I take Optygen HP and Pre-Race to get me going.
Breakfast: (approximately 7 am) 1 bowl of white rice with maple syrup. 1 bottle of EFS-PRO lemon flavor.
Race Start: (9am race start) I will sip on Wild Berry EFS Liquid Shot 45 mins before race start.
On Mountain Bike Nutrition: I have 2 x 24oz water bottles with EFS-PRO lemon flavour all of which is in my camelbak.
Run Nutrition: I sip on a flask of EFS Liquid Shot Wild Berry throughout the run and take small cups of water at every aid station.
Post Race: Within 60 min of finishing the race I have a serving of Ultragen Chocolate flavor.
Post Race Food: Normally post race I love a big veggie salad with lots of greens, baked salmon and a sweet potato. I crave savory things after all the sugar during racing :)