First Endurance was built on the premise of offering a high end product line to professional athletes and endurance athletes training at a high level. We have worked with the world’s best endurance athletes since 2002. During that time there has been over 1,000 doping tests performed on our athletes with no adverse findings. This is not a coincidence. Since inception, we have had a process-based approach that was developed to ensure no cross contamination. Third party testing does NOT guarantee products are 100% free of banned substances. It only guarantees a product is free of doping substances which they have tests for. Derivatives or analogs of banned substances that do not have a testing protocol can still show up in products. Following a process-based approach allows First Endurance to retain complete control. With our process methodology we remove the risk of cross contamination.
The Process Based Approach:
- First Endurance owns all of its intellectual property. This means we develop our formulas in-house, so we have complete control over sourcing our ingredients. This allows us to choose our manufacturing facilities to ensure they meet our standards and gives us the control to change ingredient suppliers at any point.
- Every First Endurance product is manufactured in a NSF Certified, ISO-certified, cGMP compliant, and FDA-inspected facility.
- Our ingredients are sourced only from reputable companies that do not broker or source ANY banned substances or nutrients that have not undergone strict safety measures. Our suppliers only offer ingredients that are GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe), have a CAS registry and offer an MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet). In other words, we would never source an ingredient from an international distributor unless all of these processes were in place.
- When ingredients are received they are tested for purity and potency before they can be released into our manufacturing facility. This two-pronged test ensures the ingredient is exactly as it states.
- Every LOT of finished product produced has a corresponding Certificate of Analysis from a third party lab. This analysis assures the ingredients listed on the label are the only ingredients in the product.
- Our strict standards completely eliminate the risk of inadvertent cross contamination, ensuring that our entire manufacturing process and product line remains clean and free of all banned substances.